Fresh 93/7 Lean Ground Beef
- Delivered fresh, direct from our carefully selected processing farm.
- Flavorful, lean 100% American ground beef; grass-fed, pasture raised with a grain finish.
- A dinner staple that is perfect for tacos, lasagna, casseroles, pasta and more when you need a rich beef flavor without the extra fat.
- Only the best trim cuts are selected for this quality ground beef.
- Store and freeze in portion sizes you choose and perfect for premade freezer meals.
- Each 40lb USDA inspected case contains four 10lb chubs of fresh lean ground beef.
Also available, Fresh 80/20 Ground Beef. Pick up a case of both for all your fresh ground beef needs.
[NOTE: This product is an approximate weight. Some cases will weigh slightly less than 40 lbs.]
Start with the best and get it to you fast.
We have sought out and selected the best beef for your family from the best ranchers. Our 100% USA beef comes from ranchers that are paid on quality rather than quantity. This means there is pride in every pound of quality ground beef you bring home. You’ll notice the freshness and flavor difference immediately.
Our ground beef is processed at a USDA inspected, state-of-the-art facility employing humane treatment, strict quality controls and the highest in food-safety standards. Our Lean Ground Beef can be enjoyed in many cooking options where rich beef flavor is needed without the extra fat.
Your fresh ground beef will maintain ultimate freshness in the refrigerator for 1-2 days or in the freezer for 3 to 4 months. You may freeze ground beef for longer time periods, but the quality and flavor may start to diminish. The ground beef will arrive in 10lb chubs, but you can choose to freeze in smaller portions. To do so wrap the desired amount in heavy duty plastic wrap, aluminum foil or freezer paper. To thaw place in the refrigerator overnight.
To help save time at meal times you can also freeze pre-cooked ground beef. Simply cook the ground beef and place in a bowl in the refrigerator to cool. Once cooled spoon the ground beef into freezer bags. Squeeze out as much air possible, seal tightly, label with the date and store in the freezer for up to 4 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and it will be ready to go when you arrive home from a long day at work.
Learn how to care for your Fresh 93/7 Lean Ground Beef in our Meat Care Tips.