Apple Cider Double Smoked Bacon
- Medium thick, center cut, flavor-rich bacon
- A special treat of Apple Cider infused double smoked goodness in every slice.
- Cured, then smoked for a minimum of 7.5 hours over real apple wood.
- This premium pork cut is precision sliced to yield 10-14 medium-thick slices per lb.
- Genuine wood fire smoking. No shortcuts, no liquid smoke you’ll find in other brands.
- A savory, mild apple flavored bacon sure to become a new favorite.
- Tender cuts that crisp and curl to perfection in the pan, microwave or oven.
- Value pack comes fresh, ready for your vacuum sealer, freezer bags or pre-cooking
- Each USDA inspected case contains 15lbs of fresh sliced premium bacon.
Also available, Premium Real Hickory Smoked Bacon. Pick up a case of both for certain bacon perfection.
Finally! No need to settle for bland bargain bacon. You’ll love the sizzle, aroma and sweet, smoky taste of every premium slice. Based on an exclusive Apple Cider infused recipe of mildly sweet and savory bacon perfection. Fresh Farms’ Premium Apple Cider Double Smoked Bacon is cured then smoked for a minimum of seven hours in genuine applewood-fire smoke. No shortcuts or liquid smoke like you’ll find in some supermarket and warehouse club brands. With its signature classic bacon taste, you’ll want to make this bacon a delicious addition to meals any time of day. Unleash the aroma and you won’t have to call anyone to the table twice. Add to turkey or ham sandwiches or make it the centerpiece of a classic BLT. Day or night, it’s a tasty salad topper, too. This premium center cut bacon is prepared fresh and packed fresh. Each 15lb case is ready for pre-cooking, freezer bags or vacuum sealing for long-term storage. Bacon lovers of the world love the taste, you’ll love the value in strip after delicious strip. Make it bacon time, any time. Stock up on your Premium Apple Cider Double Smoked Bacon, order today.
All of our bacon selections arrive fresh and ready for your vacuum sealer, freezer bags or pre-cooking. Sealed packages of fresh bacon typically remain fresh for up to two weeks in the refrigerator and for 4-6 months in the freezer. You may also wish to separate a package of bacon into smaller serving sizes for freezing. To do so, tightly wrap the bacon in plastic wrap followed by tightly wrapping it in foil. Be sure to label with the date as these will stay fresh for 3-4 weeks in the freezer.
Frozen cooked bacon works well for a quick breakfast and as an addition to your favorite recipes. To preserve cooked bacon place it in the refrigerator for 7-10 days or freeze it for 3-6 months
Learn how to care for your Apple Cider Double Smoked Bacon in our Meat Care Tips.