Famous Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp
- Flavor as wild as the shrimp itself
- Seafood is the one time we say farm-fresh is NOT good!
- Discover the wild-caught difference straight from the icy waters of the South Atlantic.
- Don’t settle for farmed seafood that’s tasteless and bland
- This distinctive Argentine Red variety is known for its succulent, sweet, lobster-like taste.
- Beautiful reddish hue when raw and cooks to a bright white with brilliant red highlights.
- Kitchen ready! Shrimp are cleaned, peeled, deveined, tail-on, and individually frozen after catch.
- Greatly enhances the taste of your favorite seafood dishes—high in protein, low in fat.
- Delivered frozen by the 20lb case, with 21-25 raw shrimp per pound (considered jumbo size)
- Each case contains ten 2lb dinner-sized frozen packages.
Ever experience wild-caught shrimp?
Biting into a succulent wild-caught Argentine Red Shrimp, you’ll instantly know what the world has been missing. Most shrimp sold in grocery stores and warehouse clubs are bland, tasteless farm-raised shrimp requiring heavy seasoning or sauces.
Seafood is the one category where we say Farm-Fresh is NOT good… Because of the crowded conditions in which farm raised fish are raised, they are routinely treated with antibiotics to help prevent infection.
We have carefully selected this particular variety of shrimp for its incredibly sweet lobster-like taste and light but firm texture. Each order is sustainably caught in the icy-cold South Atlantic waters and immediately peeled, deveined and flash frozen to lock in that wild, scrumptious shrimp flavor. Of course, our shrimp are free of preservatives (which can alter taste) and are not treated to retain extra water. Just a real straight-from-the-sea treasure on your dinner table.
Order yours today and stock up as this product is only offered a few times a year.
Our Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp will arrive frozen in dinner-sized packages. You can expect your shrimp to maintain it’s delicious flavor and quality in the freezer for 4-6 months. To extend the freezer life of your shrimp you may also tightly overwrap the original packaging with aluminum foil or freezer paper. When you’re ready to eat your shrimp simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy!
Learn how to care for your Famous Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp in our Meat Care Tips.