Georgia Peaches & Maple Syrup
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! SAVE $16.00 PER BOX
TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OUR GREAT CUSTOMERS!
Our #1 Seller, year after year, Y’ALL! It’s only fitting that our first peaches of the season come from “The Peach State”, Georgia! You may have tried other peaches, but – trust us- when we say that the Georgia peach is an experience unlike any other peach and only comes around once a year. Everyone loves Georgia peaches! They are amazing to eat fresh, for canning, baking or freezing. After you experience our peaches you will never be able to eat a store-bought peach again, we promise!
Known for their legendary flavor due to searing hot & humid days, and sultry nights, the weather helps the peaches produce sweet Georgia sugar all day AND night while other regions cool at night and thus don’t produce as much sugar. The fulfilling texture and flavor in each bite will have the perfect sweet sugar balance that will satisfy your taste buds. Give your recipe creations that extra “OOMPH” by adding our fresh peaches!
Georgia Peaches are hand-picked, hand-packed (the old-fashioned way) thoroughly washed & brushed and shipped the same day in an effort to leave them on the tree as long as possible while getting them to you as quickly as possible.
Our farmers work tirelessly to bring you the safest peaches available. They meet and exceed all food safety regulations. After all, they live on their farms and feed their children fruit from the orchard too. Did we mention our passionate southern peach farmer is third-generation?
Great for eating, baking, canning, cooking, and freezing! Everyone will love the taste, but Georgia Peaches are also GOOD for you! High in Vitamin C & dietary fiber while being low in calories.
Tap into Mother Nature’s natural sweetener and a superfood with our pure natural maple syrup from Wisconsin! Our premium maple syrup is produced on a small family farm by fourth-generation producers. This isn’t the run of the mill maple ‘syrup’ that you buy at your local grocery store! Our maple syrup is gluten-free, non-GMO, and full of antioxidants and healthy elements not found in white sugar. This is a sweetener you’ll want to use on more than just your pancakes and waffles!
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship our peaches to CA, AZ, HI, or AK; but you can order our other items!
- Orders placed after Wednesday at Midnight Central will be shipped the following week.
- We will start shipping Fresh Georgia Peaches on June 10th
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Please place separate orders for each shipping address. We are not able to ship to CA, AZ, HI, or AK.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to ship our ¼ bushel or 1/2 Bushel (25 lb.) boxes but you can purchase this size at freshfarmsusa (link) and pick them up at the truck.
- To ensure you’re receiving only the freshest peaches, we ship Mondays and Tuesdays during peach season.
- For best results, we encourage shipping to an address where someone can accept delivery, like a neighbor, a relative, or even your workplace!